To qualify, contractors must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Complete a contractor application and meet the terms of the Contractor Participation Guidelines and Participation Agreement.
- Undergo an annual evaluation by EFS after initial approval.
- Be in business for at least one year.
- Possess all necessary licenses and permits.
- Carry $1 million in general liability insurance and worker's compensation as required by law.
- Maintain a "Satisfactory" rating or no rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Please note: We reserve the right to change contractor participation standards at any time as deemed appropriate by program directors or Energy Finance Solutions.
Interested in becoming a participating contractor?
Please review the following documents: