Please note, Slipstream EFS’s address in Madison has changed to 431 Catalyst Way, Madison, WI 53719. We have not moved, but a new city street has been dedicated adjacent to our property. Mail sent using our old address or PO Box will be forwarded to us for a short time, however, to ensure timely processing of your applications please utilize our new address only.
To qualify, contractors must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Complete a contractor application and meet the terms of the Contractor Participation Guidelines and Participation Agreement.
- Undergo an annual evaluation by EFS after initial approval.
- Be in business for at least one year.
- Possess all necessary licenses and permits.
- Carry $1 million in general liability insurance and worker's compensation as required by law.
- Maintain a "Satisfactory" rating or no rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Please note: We reserve the right to change contractor participation standards at any time as deemed appropriate by program directors or Energy Finance Solutions.
Interested in becoming a participating contractor?
Please review the following documents: